How do we rate casinos?
We know how many options players have nowadays when trying to choose from online casinos. We also know that they are not equally good, so we help players by rating them based on their regional preferences. The reputation of online casinos and the top lists of international sites dedicated to top operators are also considered when we rate casinos.
- We keep an eye on blacklisted casinos by checking and monitoring the online lists
- The popularity of casinos in New Zealand based on how often players search for them online
- The existence of a license, both for the casinos and the software developers providing slots
- Does the casino accept players from New Zealand?
- In what languages is the website translated?
- What payment methods and currencies are popular in New Zealand?
- In addition to conducting our own research, we pay close attention to what prominent online casino reviews have to say. Askgamblers, LCB, The Pogg, Casino Guru and many other sources are considered since they have the resources and experience to undertake thorough research. We value their opinions and use their expertise to come up with the best solutions.